Thursday, May 10, 2007

06.05.2007 - Jimmy & Brad

The night was short and I was really waiting to finally meet with Brad & Jimmy again. I was up at 6 AM already and had quite nervous waiting time - sorry guys about the mails, I really didn't know you came to Dallas so late. :)

In the mean time we were watching TV and trying to get as much information about the 4th and 5th May as possible. The Greensburg movies were quite scary, poor people. And they were almost hit again on the next day (5th May).

Well, well, we had to move from our room and after a while I saw 2 familiar faces - YES! This is it! Hehe, we got in to the car and immediately moved towards OKC. Then we moved to Elk City, Ok and later decided to head S towards Altus, Ok. Nothing was going on so we had our dinner and after that shot a few sunset pictures. We went back to I40 and Clinton, Ok. There was quite a lightning show, I even caught some. :)

You won't believe it - but I met Marko and the Italian team in Clinton. We were in the same motel, lol. Who would've thought that we would meet on the first day over there in the same motel, nuts! :D

Link to the gallery: 6th May Gallery

No comments: